10 Blocks to spell out Hanukkah and two others
9 metal bottle caps
9 Carpet tacks
Piece of wood for the base
Hammer & Small nail
1. Pain or stain the wooden base
2. Glue the wooden blocks in place
3. With a nail punch a hole in the bottle caps and stick the
tack into it.
4. Cement the bottle cap and tack onto each block.
5. For the Shamash (the two blocks on top of one another) you
can use a piece of balsa wood and cover the letter and draw
a star of David on it.
Note: You can use pre-made candle bases from a hardware store.